Rosters for 2018 Winter Season
The Rosters for each Competition can be found here on Hockey Tasmania website
Umpiring and Rules
A Pool lists
- Team Manager is required to resubmit A Pool lists whenever teams are changed e.g. move players in and out of A or A reserve teams.
- Lists for both A and A reserve must contain at least 11 named players.
- Player may be on the list for 5 weeks (without playing) but then need to be removed and the replacement submitted on a revised A pool list.
- Those on A Grade list (named players) cannot play in a lower grade (apart from Juniors) that weekend. On approval dispensations are allowed for field players to play as goal keepers in a lower grade or goal keepers as a field player.
- Those on A Reserve Grade list (named players) cannot play in a lower grade (apart from Juniors) that weekend On approval dispensations are allowed for field players to play as goal keepers in a lower grade or goal keepers as a field player.
- If a player starts in the first 15 minutes of the game this is counted as a game at that grade. (See grading below)
- For all grades the fact players are interchange is to be recorded on the team sheet and entered in results in the sportsdesq database.
- Exceptions to the 15 minute rule are
v If they are replacing a player away on state duties. This should be noted on the team sheet.
v When they are replacing an injured player within the first 15 minutes where the clock has been stopped because of an incident. The fact this has occurred is to be recorded on the team sheet.
- Once a player plays 5 matches at a level they need to apply for a downgrade prior to returning to play at the lower level.. This needs to be submitted to Hockey Tasmania for approval through the Club Secretary.
Eligibility for finals
- Applicable both to senior and junior competitions, a player must play 5 roster games for the club in that season to be eligible for finals
- Seniors – If playing finals for two grades, permission must be sought through Hockey Tasmania. If listed in one of these finals as an interchange player commencing play after the first 15 minutes permission is not required.
- Juniors -In the event a player plays in two age groups must play in 50% of the rostered games for that age group to be eligible for the finals.